5 Signs And Symptoms Of Anxiety & Panic Attacks
Suffer from anxiety or panic? Get free anxiety relief solutions here:
Over 40 million adults in the United States have some kind of anxiety disorder with 6 milllion of them having a panic disorder. It's without a doubt one of the most common mental illnesses.
In this video we'll go over five of the biggest signs and symptoms of an anxiety and/or panic attack so that you know what to look out for. When you know what triggers you should be looking out for you can then proceed to try to combat the anxiety by using breathing techniques and other calming tools.
Here are five of the biggest signs and symptoms of anxiety:
1) Sudden Temperature Change. When the body is struck by the onset of panic it also changes temperature from both chills to really hot flashes.
2) Chest Pain. Chest pains are often mistaken for heart attack symptoms when in fact they are a result of an anxiety or panic attack. The biggest difference is that with a panic attack the symptoms will begin to clear as you calm down. If you are unsure if you have anxiety or not then it's a good idea to schedule a meeting with a doctor to check for any underlying heart conditions.
3) Nausea And Dizziness: You may find yourself spinning and tilting right before an anxiety or panic attack and for some people they can also have very bad stomach problems too.
4) Overwhelming Feelings. Usually panic attacks are accompanied by an extremely overwhelming feeling and it's often a symptom that only the sufferer themselves can see.
5) Shortness Of Breath: The last symptom and sign of anxiety and panic attacks to look out for is shortness of breath which can happen as a person is getting anxious and right before a panic attack.